You don’t need to buy any other device for accessing the movies and favorite songs from the internet. Simply open the app from the kindle fire tablet and start playing over it.
Moreover, with your kindle tablet, you can stay connected to the people with the help of email configuration on it. You can easily setup any email service on it. Now, you might be thinking how. Don’t worry, we are going to let you know about the steps to configure Mediacom Email on the kindle device.
The steps, which we are going to discuss today with you are applicable on kindle fire first generation tablets with IMAP/POP settings:
- Open the home screen of your kindle device.
- Select ‘apps’ icon from the screen, then click on ‘email’.
- If you are setting up an account for the first time, then click on ‘start’, then click on ‘Mediacom Email login’ from the ‘other’ list of service providers. If you have already registered any mail on it, then click to ‘add an account’.
- Enter the username in the username box and password in the ‘password’ box. Click ‘next’ and select the POP3 or IMAP from the list of server. IMAP is strongly recommended due to more feature support functionality.
- Now comes the incoming server settings, the settings are already set by default but you need to change some of them according to your requirement. Enter the username in the full email address box and Password in the Mediacom login password.
- Type the proper server name POP/IMAP. It can be in the form; outlook.office366.com. IF you don’t know about it, then you can take support from the official site as well.
- Under security authentication, click to enable SSL security type and under the port number, make sure that you are using port 995 for your POP server.
- If you are using an IMAP server, then there is no need to add a prefix, leave default value as it is. You can get more details about it from the mail service provided homepage.
- Now click on ‘Next’ and go to outgoing server settings, Here again, you will find default settings in the drop down menu. You need to change some of them according to requirement.
- For office 365 users, type SMTP and then smtp.office365.com. If you are using any other office, then you can get details from the official office link.
- Always click on ‘TLS’ security type.
- Select port 587 for the outgoing mail server and verify the credentials required for sign-in.
- Click on ‘next’. You must ensure that automatic type authentication is selected for verification purpose.
- Now, you need to set the frequency of accessing the inbox folder by your kindle device. You can set it according to your need. If you are unable to read mails on your kindle, then you can get Mediacom Email support from the www Mediacom support link.
- If you have opted for faster accessing, then this may affect the performance of your device. So, it is always recommended to set the level to the normal one.
- Now, at last, you need to enter the display name and the account name. You can now view your inbox any time without any problem. In case you find any problem in accessing, you can take Mediacom help from the official support link or can talk to the executives sitting on the help desk.