Today, in this guide we are going to show you how to configure Mediacom Email on your kindle fire tablet. We want to mention here that you can setup more than one email account simultaneously on your kindle fire tablet by using IMAP or POP3 servers. Based on your email client, you can setup secure as well as non-secure account settings on your device.
Now, we are going to discuss steps to configure Mediacom com login on your device. All the steps are discussed here as under. You need to pay close attention to all these steps.
- Turn on your kindle fire tablet with the power button and go to apps. Search for the email Click to open it and start setting up the email account.
- If you are configuring the account for the first time, then you need to go through some steps like entering the Mediacom email login password, address and other important details. On the other hand, if any email is already configured on your device and you are adding an additional account, then simply add the email address and click ‘Next’ and then ‘Done’.
- Type the email account password in the next field.
- In step 4, you need to select the type of account you want to configure, whether you want to configure the IMAP, POP3 or client exchange account. Select the account type according to your choice. If you don’t know the difference between POP3 and IMAP account, then you can read about it in details from the internet. Click on it to select.
- After selecting the type of email account, you will be asked to enter the server address in the next field. Enter the incoming mail server address and then click ‘Next’. If you find any problem in entering the server address, then you can take support from our support team or go to Mediacom help link from your browser.
- You need to write the server address in this form; mail.chartermail.com.
- In step 7, you will be prompted to check the server settings of your account. If you wish to process, then check the settings otherwise click ‘Cancel’ to end the settings. This will close the ‘Settings’ page from your kindle fire tablet.
- Now go to ‘advanced email’ settings. You will find server folder. Leave this folder as it is. Now enter outgoing server settings. You will have to enter smtp.charter mail.com in the server address field for outgoing servers. For more information related to this, go to ‘How can I find email settings for my account’ link.
- While setting up the outgoing server address and fields, you will find a section labeled ‘Security and Ports’. Open this section. You will find two sections here secured and unsecured. Secured settings are checked by default.
- If asked for the port number, then enter 465 in it. Don’t forget to turn on SSL feature in this step.
- Click on ‘Save’ to save the email settings for your Kindle fire tablet.
Once the settings get saved successfully, you will now get connected to the email server and the settings will get verified. You will find ‘Successful’ message on the screen. Try sending and receiving the mails on your account. If you find that your email is not getting any new mails or you are not able to send the mails from your account, then you can call at Mediacom email support number. Our email support providers will guide you in a best possible way along with the easy and convenient troubleshooting steps.