There is an intelligent feature engrossed in the frontier Com login which automatically sends the Spam message to the spam folder of your account. This feature is known as Spam Guard protection. You can turn on and off this feature according to your choice.
Apart from this, you have the option to discard all the messages saved in the spam folder when you want. Today, in this blog post we are going to explain the ways through which you can access this feature from your frontier email account. You must need to pay kind attention to this post. If you find any problem at any point, then feel free to contact Frontier email support number.
The steps to access the feature are:
- Go to your Frontier login page and login to the account. Click on ‘Options’ given on the top right-hand side of the screen. You may find ‘Gear icon’ beside
- Go to ‘Settings’ and Over to ‘Security’.
- Select the preferences according to your choice:
- Select whether you want the images to get displayed in the spam folder or not. This option is set to ‘never’ by default. You can enable this option.
- Choose the frequency of deleting the mails from the spam folder. You can select monthly, weekly and after every two weeks. It depends on your suitability.
- Select whether you want to display the disposable address or not. The disposable address will show the alias name and hide the original email address or the identity of your Frontier email login.
- Click on ‘Finish’ and save it.
If any Spam message is received in your inbox folder, then you can delete it as it is or report to the official team of frontier email support to investigate and analyze the matter.
To mark the message as a Spam, you need to check mark the box given to the left side of a new message. Click on the ‘Spam’ toolbar to transfer this message to the Spam folder of your email account.
In case you want to report this issue to the support team, then click on the checkbox again and select one option from the following options.
- Report as spam
- Report as a phishing mail
- Not my mail
- Hacked account
If you are having any doubt in your mind related to the phishing mail, then simply report to the team instead of taking the risk because this may steal your personal information from the computer and defame your identity. If you want to block a single address to prevent message receiving from the address, then you can do so easily by getting into the ‘Blocking email addresses’ option. You will find this option in the ‘Advanced tools’. If you have marked any message as a spam accidentally, then you can retrieve it easily in the inbox.
How to enter code before sending a message
Frontier email may ask you to enter the code before sending the message. This normally happens when you send the message to the group or to the number of recipients at the same time. If you are sending a large file with the message then you will require code.
This code will verify that you are the one who is sending the message but not the computer itself. This is another best and amazing feature you will find in the frontier mail.
If you find any problem in attaching the file with the message or sending the message to more than one person, then you can take frontier help from our support team. They are available 24/7 for customers.