Frontier email is a reliable email service, yet it could experience issues at certain times. Like today, we are discussing three most common issues in Frontier email that most users face at least once in their lives. Let us discuss these problems along with their best possible solution.
Frontier email is a popular email service in the US. A good amount of population is using Frontier email on a daily basis for personal and business work. An email service is one of those services that people want to remain active at all times. Any issue arising in email services can bring about huge losses for the people.
No matter how much the techies working at email services try to keep the service in an active state, there are times when users encounter issues. Today, we are going to discuss three most common issues that Frontier email users face. But, we have also laid out solutions for these problems so that users don’t have to be dependent upon the Frontier email experts for the right solution.
Bounce Back Error
This error occurs when you try to send an email message to someone, and it gets bounced back to you along with an error message.
- The error has occurred because you have typed a wrong email address. So, you need to check for any typos and try sending the email again. If the email still bounces, then that email address doesn’t exist anymore.
- You may have crossed the message limit, as there is a certain limit in emails that you shouldn’t cross. So, pay attention towards the message limit. If the limit is fine, then check whether the attached file is within the optimum range or not because if the file is too large, then also, the problem could arise. Lastly, check whether you’ve not added too many recipients because you can add a certain number of recipients in a single email.
Unable to Switch to Advanced View
If you are not able to switch from Frontier email Basic HTML view to Advanced view, then it could be due to the low screen resolution of your computer. But, you can fix this problem by making an easy adjustment.
- Turn on your PC, and while you are on the desktop, right-click on the empty space and then, select ‘properties’ followed by ‘settings’. There is an option named ‘screen resolution’ in Windows 7 and later.
- In the screen area section of the window, you will have to use the slider bar in order to augment the screen area to 1024 X 768 pixels. For those using Windows 7 and later operating systems, they can click the menu given right next to the resolution in order to find the slide bar.
- Click Apply after selecting the right resolution and then, click ‘OK’.
Emails being deleted
Frontier email has its deletion feature that automatically deletes emails that are not read by the users for more than 6 months. The emails are removed from Frontier mail server. A user is not going to be affected by this policy if:
- If he/she has downloaded emails into an email client such as Thunderbird, Netscape Mail, Outlook, Outlook Express, and Eudora etc. Downloading emails from your email client gives the user an opportunity to save his/her emails on the computer instead of the mail
- The user can store his/her messages in Frontier webmail anywhere other than the Frontier mail’s inbox. He/she can create a subfolder.
- The user can easily open and read email messages.
The only way your emails are going to be deleted is when you don’t open, read or retrieve your email messages.