Frontier email is a professional email service used by thousands of users in the US. Although it is not as popular as Gmail or Yahoo, yet the email service is substantial because thousands of users are using it on a daily basis. Frontier email despite being a professional email service is not immune to technical glitches, and people using it have come across several issues time and again. Today, we will be discussing three such issues that are faced by Frontier email users, but we aren’t going to stop at discussing the issues, but we will provide a solution to those issues as well.
Issue 1: No send or read receipts
If you send an email from your Frontier email or receive an email for that matter, then there should be a message that Frontier email needs to send in order to confirm that the message has been delivered. But, there is no such thing as an acknowledgment of the message sent and received from and to Frontier email respectively. While it is possible for the sender to check if the message has been delivered or not by checking the message if it is present in the ‘Sent’ items. If the message hasn’t been delivered, then it will be bounced back into the inbox of the sender’s inbox. On the other hand, if an email is anticipated from someone, then it is quite possible that the recipient will block any read receipts.
Issue 2: Same emails over and over
If you are getting the same email messages repeatedly, then there is a possibility that one of your email messages is prohibiting you from receiving all of your emails. What you can do is, you can access mail server directly at webmail.frontier.com to find out as to which particular message is causing the problem.
If you are able to find out as to which message is causing the problem, then you can get rid of it from the email server. With this, all your emails that have been stuck until this time should be delivered to your inbox.
- If you are unable to receive emails and are looking to get some assistance, then you can write an email to frontier.com. But, you need to be sure that you use a different email account because if you send an email from your Frontier email account, then you may not be able to receive a reply due to the same problem that’s resulting in prohibiting of emails.
- The problem can arise due to the presence of email scanners and software firewalls, so you need to turn off both these things and then, take a look as to whether it solves the problem of receiving duplicate emails or not.
Issue 3: Spell Check Feature Missing
If you want to add spell check feature to the toolbar in the Frontier email’s basic version, then here is what you’re going to do:
- Log into your Frontier account editor with your Frontier email ID, Citlink, Epix, FrontierNet, GVNI or Newnorth email address.
- Then, click ‘preferences’ tab followed by ‘composing’ tab that is given right under the ‘preferences’ tab.
- Select as ‘HTML’ and then, save in ‘compose’ section of the screen.
You are now going to see the spell check icon on the toolbar.