Are you using windows 10 OS on your computer and getting problem in setting up email on it? Just try the solution given in this guide. Repairing the setup errors of RCN email can be a daunting job for all those who have no knowledge of computers.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to repair the setup errors on your computer. Read the guide carefully and implement the steps properly.
- Download the PC fixer software in your computer and install it.
- Open the software. You will find ‘Scan whole computer’ option on the top. Click on it. It will scan your whole computer for possible threats and errors.
- Once the scanning gets completed, the result will be displayed on the screen. Click on ‘Fix all’ option to fix the errors related to virus and RCN email login.
What causes an RCN email setup error?
The exact reason of this problem is not definite as you are not a computer specialist. So, if your RCN email fails to setup on your computer, then the possible reasons for this problem are:
- Connection failure.
- Unavailability of mail
- The size limit of message exceeded.
- Server not connected.
- Virus or malware on your computer.
Since all these reasons mentioned above pose serious problem, so it is necessary to fix them as early as possible
Most common email setup errors: List of most common email errors that may arise on the screen are discussed below:
- 421- RCN com login
- Error 007, can’t send a message.
- Email error 0x800ccc0d.
- Email error 0x80040600
- Mail error 0x800ccc90 and 552.
All these errors are quite annoying and may change your email experience.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to fix the email setup error manually without downloading any third party software.
- Go to start button of your computer and from there over to ‘Control panel’ option.
- In control panel, you will find ‘Security and system’ option. Click on it and open device manager. You will find this option in the bottom of the screen.
- You will find the driver details opened on the left-hand side of the screen. Right click on the card name and click on ‘Update driver’ option from the drop-down menu.
- This will fix the email setup error.
Method 2 for fixing the email errors: Another method to fix the email setup errors on your computer is discussed here as follows:
- Click on ‘Start’ and go to command window by typing cmd.exe in the search bar. Right click on the command. You will find different option against it. Click on ‘Run as an administrator’.
- A new window will be opened on the screen. Enter scannow/sfc in the space provided and click ‘Return’. This will start scanning the computer for viruses and errors and display the result on the screen. You can easily remove the viruses and errors thereon.
In this way, you can solve the email setup errors of your RCN email account. For more help related to RCN email setup, you can follow RCN help link. If you find that your problem is not discussed on this link, then you can talk to our support executives by calling at toll-free RCN email support number. This number is available 24/7 for customers.