Occasionally, if you are not being able to access Frontier email on your iPad due to some issue, then you need to perform some troubleshooting steps to fix it as early as possible. During this error, you won’t be able to send or receive any mail in your inbox. The common diagnosis of this problem is password error, server problem or outgoing or incoming server settings.
Now, we are going to furnish the steps in this post. You must read the steps patiently and slowly so that you will able to understand it properly. In case you find any problem, you can contact Frontier email support.
IPad Not fetching new mail on your Frontier account
If you are impotent to receive any new mail in the inbox folder of your Frontier email, they must be willing to fix this problem at the earliest. Don’t worry, the steps are going to be discussed right after this passage. The foremost thing to check during this problem is an internet connection. Whether the internet connection is proper or having proper strength. If you observe any problem, then contact internet service provider immediately.
If you are connecting the iPad to the network wirelessly, then try connecting to the data network and check if the problem still persists or not. Check if the connection is established or not. Follow the steps to check the connection on your iPad.
- Go to ‘Network settings’ on your iPad and go to ‘Wireless’ network.
- Select the type of network you want to connect to. Click on ‘Wi-Fi’.
- A list of the available wireless network will be displayed on the screen.
- Click to connect to the network after entering the password.
- If your iPad is 3G or 4G compliant, then try to connect to the data
If you are still getting the problem or it has been solved. Go to ‘Frontier email settings’ and analyze them properly.
- Go to ‘Settings’ from the main screen followed by ‘Mail, calendar, and contact’.
- Open ‘Frontier email account’ from the list of accounts.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details to sign-in to the account.
Once you enter the login password and username, you will get a verification code in the inbox folder. Go to the further link to open settings. Check if you are able to receive messages now or not. If not, then follow the mentioned steps written below:
- Open ‘Mail and contacts’ menu.
- Go to ‘Frontier email’ again and check the account type and click on ‘POP3’ type.
- If you use the same mail on more than one device, then you can select IMAP account type.
- If the problem still persists, then you can delete the account from iPad and create it again from the beginning.
- For IMAP account type, you can easily restore the messages in your device after re-configuring the device.
- Once you have reconfigured the account, don’t forget to check the server settings of your account. You can check the settings from the incoming and outgoing mail server menu. Here, if you require any type of help you can contact technical support provider.
This is how you can fix the Frontier email receiving problem on your Apple IPad. We hope you will get success after implementing the steps. If you are still having any trouble or doubt, then no need to feel any hesitation, just pick up your phone and call on email service provider number.