Accessing urgent mail from different places sometimes become a priority and you can imagine the situation when your Frontier mail stopped responding to your command. If you are not being able to send messages from your Frontier mail when you are away from your home location or on vacation, then read the steps mentioned here in this guide.
- When you go away from your home, then you can use network either through a wired network or through a cellular network of your mobile for accessing the frontier mail.
- When you start accessing your mail and find that you are able to receive the messages seamlessly but getting the problem in sending the mail from email programs like Outlook Express, windows mail and apple mail.
- You may receive an error message for the same and email may block you from sending messages to any address.
- When you reached home, you find that everything starts working normally as earlier.
- Have you ever tried to send the same message from your phone or tablet? If not, then we want to mention here that you will find no problem in sending a message from such devices.
The problem of sending the mail from frontier mail has been faced by many users who are trying to access from a different location. This problem is quite common and can be easily fixed by simple steps.
Now, we are going to provide the steps which you can try on your device. If the problem remains same even after implementing the steps, then you can take support from Email support team or try accessing it via webmail from your computer. In this post, we are considering 3 main settings which are important from Frontier mail point of view.
Read all steps carefully and implement them on your device. You will be able to get success after implementing these steps.
- Try using a different port for the outgoing mail server. If your frontier mail supports SSL, then you need to enable it and change the port number from default port number to new number. You can get a new number from online help link. If there is no SSL feature available in the mail, then you can use 587 as a port number. If none of the above-mentioned port numbers worked on your mail, then you can contact Email support.
- Enable SMTP authentication for your email.
- If you are using your name in the domain, then don’t forget to add this to your email address. Enter the port number along with the name of hosting you are using for accessing the internet.
- If the problem still persists, then it would be better to access the mail from webmail instead of opening it on an email program like Microsoft Outlook. This is considered as the best solution to this problem.
- In the last, if the problem is still not solved, then the best way to fix the problem is by calling at email service provider number. The will take reasonable charges to fix the problem. You don’t need to provide any personal details to them.
- If you have enabled Antivirus program and your SSL feature is also enabled, then you can try after turning it off. There are some antivirus programs which restrict you from sending messages from your mail. So, we recommend you to turn off Antivirus program for some time and check if the problem is resolved or not.