Frontier email is one of the most popular email services that is used by millions of users all around the world. If you are looking to perform Frontier email login from your Android-based smartphone, then you need to follow this blog post as we are going to discuss just that.
Another exciting point about the Frontier com login is that you can use this service without paying any charge or fees. This email service is available free of cost to the customers. If we talk about its basic and advanced characteristics, then these are drafted below.
Frontier Yahoo mail performs best with the below-mentioned browsers:
- Firefox 19 version and newer.
- Internet Explorer with version 9 or above.
- Safari 4.0 or higher than it.
- Google chrome with version 25 and newer
All these browsers are available for download for free on the frontier downloads page under Frontier help section. If we talk about its Security, then Frontier Email supports SSL at the time of sign only, once you successfully signed in, the session will now not be secured by any security component.
Now coming to the main topic, today, in this blog post we are going to discuss the steps for accessing the frontier mail from the Android device. If you are also having the android device and want to access emails from it, then read this blog post carefully as it will help you in getting the important emails on your device. Before discussing further, we are going to discuss some important points with you, which are must for you to understand.
- The information, which we are going to share with you is being shared as a courtesy to our daily mail users, otherwise, no information is provided by the Frontier mail support team in this regard. In case you find any problem then you can directly contact your device service provider. They can help you further.
- All the instructions which we are going to discuss with you are common for all android devices. There can be minor changes in the setup procedure for a different model. For this, you can contact the droid support page. You just need to enter the model number of your device on that page.
- The configuration of frontier mail on the mobile device uses exchange servers for this purpose. In this type of server, it must be known that if you delete any message from your mobile device, then it will get deleted from your Mail server and hence no longer available on any other device. You can’t download the email program even on Mac or PC thereafter.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to setup frontier mail on your Android device. Read all the steps carefully and implement on your device accordingly.
- Go to the home screen of your device and click on ‘applications’ present at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Email’ icon on the screen.
- Enter the Frontier email address and your password in the selected field. It should be complete and accurate.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Under type of account, select ‘Exchange account’.
- It must be ensured that no other account is previously added to the Exchange account. If you have already configured another account, then you need to delete it first, then add the frontier mail. In case of any problem, you can take frontier help from the official website.
- Click on Enter. Hereafter, you are required to fill the below-mentioned fields.
- Your frontier mail address in the username box.
- Frontier mail password in the next box.
- Webmail. frontier in the server field
- Tap ‘Next’.
- Select the frequency for checking new mail.
- Tap on ‘Done’.
This is how you can make Frontier email work on your Android device. If you come across any issue, then you must get in touch with email online help at once.