By default, the user preferences of your account will automatically get configured when you create your frontier account. There is no need to create them manually. Yes, if you want to change them due to some reason, then you can do so according to your need. You can change settings of your account address book, mailbox, calendar, and servers.
Now, we are going to place some steps in front of you which will help you in changing the user preferences of your Frontier email account.
- You can change the client login from default to the desired web client.
- You can access all features of your webmail.
- For normal connections, standards are
- If you want to change the color scheme of your theme, then you can do so easily from the settings menu.
- If the selected time zone is correct, then there is nothing to worry but if you want to change it, then you can change according to the location.
- If you want to fix an appointment or meeting according to the calendar date, then you can sync the calendar with an email
- You can add folders like junk, trash or sent items in the email account.
- If you want, you can add strings to the search window by click on ‘Always show string’ option.
- To check the item in the content pane, you must select the option which says, ‘Always show selection checkboxes’. You can select delete, move and mark any message as read or unread.
- To display a number of items according to your wish, you can change the preferences. Otherwise, it is 25 by default.
- Select to arrange messages according to the conversation or individual messages.
- To change the refresh interval for new messages, you can change the preference. You can set time according to your choice.
- Type of view for Frontier email whether HTML or plain text.
- You can change the pane of the window.
- If the reading pane is enabled, you will find snippets in the mail list from where you can read the message by just clicking on the subject.
- Double click on the subject to read complete message.
- To enable or disable the images downloading according to your choice, select your preference.
- Default mail search: By default, the search icon will search for messages in the inbox. When you log in to the account, it will start searching for messages. You can do any action on the searched message. You can save, forward or tag the message.
- Enable or disable screen notifications for your frontier email.
- Enter any email address to forward it to. This will not delete the original email ID.
- If you want to send an auto-reply to the received messages, then you can configure vacation message in the settings. This message will be forwarded to the received mail recipient address automatically. You can type any message in the vacation message text box. Don’t forget to mention the start and end dates of this vacation message.
- For composing a new message, you can set an editor of your choice.
- You can change the size, font, color, and theme of text type you selected.
- Always open a new window to compose a new message. This option as the name implies will open a new window every time when you compose new mail from the frontier