To be able to use your email accounts with Frontier email, there are certain steps that you need to perform, which you can find at Email Online Help website. The steps are easy and can make your email accounts quickly configured with your Frontier email.
Frontier email is an email service that is used by a specific group of people. It is not a free email service that anybody can sign up for, but one needs to subscribe to Frontier services in order to access Frontier email.
Now, the current situation is that everybody who is working through emails has more than one email account, with many have dozens of email accounts. Is it easy to operate multiple email accounts? Of course, not but since people have made so many already, plus each email account has a specific group of contacts that they can’t abandon now, so they’re left with no other choice but configure all their emails on a single account in order to access each one of those rather easily.
Today, we will be discussing the process of how to add another email account to a Frontier email account. Mostly, people want to add Gmail or AT&T email, so let us find out how it is done.
- The first thing that you need to do is log into your Frontier Account Editor with your Frontier email account. If you are using FrontierNet, Newnorth, GVNI, Citlink, CTAZ or Epix email address.
- Now, click ‘Preferences’, then ‘Accounts’ followed by ‘External Account’.
- You will have to enter your External Account’s email address in the address field in the ‘External Account Settings’ of the page.
- Now, you need to type in a name for your External Account in the ‘Account Name’ field.
- Select a suitable account type. It could be either POP3 or IMAP. It is suggested to choose IMAP because it will help you get emails on all the devices on which you are accessing Frontier email.
- Enter your ‘Username’, Email Server (IMAP or POP3) and the password for your email.
- You will now have to select either of two ways as to where you want to download messages. Whether you want to download it to your inbox or a folder having the same name as that of your External account.
- Click ‘Save’, an option that you can find under ‘Preferences’.
- If this process is successfully complete, then you are going to see a success message. Click ‘Ok’.
This was the entire process of how to configure your email with Frontier email. The process seems to be quite easy and can be done without taking anybody’s help, but in case, you come across any issue, then you can take the assistance of Email Online Help and Support providers.
Note: It is important for you to use your main email account username/password to connect to the internet. After you have logged in with that email account, you will be able to use your main or any additional email account(s) in order to access email.