You can use the same setup settings to configure on your iPhone or iPad. We are going to offer an overall guide related to the IMAP or POP3 server settings on your iPhone.
The steps going to be discussed here today may vary with model, but you will find the complete settings for every product in this guide. If you find any problem or doesn’t succeed in implementing the same on your device, then you are free to write feedback in our comment section provided below. You can also call at Mediacom Email support number provided on the official website of Mediacom login page.
Now, the steps to configure email on iPhone are discussed here as follows:
- Go to ‘settings’ from the home screen of your phone. The settings option is same in almost all the apple models.
- Scroll down to go to mail, contacts, calendar menu.
- Open the mail option and click on ‘add an account’ option.
- Now check if the Mediacom Email login is available in the list of given email service providers or not. If not available, then click on ‘other’ to add the link.
- Enter your name in the first box.
- Enter Mediacom email address in the next box.
- Enter the email password, which you use for Mediacom com login.
- In the description box, type ‘Mediacom’.
- Now go to incoming mail server settings and click on the POP3 option for server type.
- Under Hostname field: mail.medicombb.net should be entered.
- Under username: you need to enter the email address of your Mediacom login account.
- Now, enter the password in the next field. You must enter it carefully, otherwise, too many wrong attempts may block your account forever.
- Move down to enter the outgoing mail settings. Enter the following information in the relevant boxes.
- Hostname: Type mediacombb.net in this box.
- Username and password must be entered exactly same as that is entered in the incoming mail server settings.
- Now click to proceed to the further screen.
- Enter the Mediacom email address in the next field.
- Click to choose ‘SMTP’ for outgoing mail server settings.
- You must ensure that SSL feature is enabled on the screen and server port number 465 is selected.
- Click on ‘done’ and go to the back Click on the advanced tool and check the following information. SSL: SSL and server port mail: medicombb.net.
- Now exit from all windows and restart your phone by clicking the power button for more than 5 seconds. You will find restart option in the drop down menu.
This is all about the setup process. In case, if you don’t find any settings option like incoming port or outgoing server settings on the screen, then there is no need to worry, simply take Mediacom help from the support link. Another point to be discussed here is that if the above-mentioned port number doesn’t work on your iPhone, then you can change it to the next consecutive port number with the help of on-screen keyboard.
Apart from this, if you are getting the problem in receiving and sending a mail from your iPhone, then you need to check the internet connection of your phone or you can also try Wi-Fi connection on it. If the problem still exists, then close and delete the account from the app and set it up again from the start. Sometimes, any missing file in the mail app may create an issue.