To make any changes in your frontier account, you are required to click on the ‘Type of changes’ you want to make. Let’s suppose, you want to make changes in your profile or want to change bill and email details, then click on a particular option from the list of options given.
Profile changes: Login to your frontier account and click on ‘Profile’ section from the top right corner of the screen.
- Go to ‘change email ID’ section if you want to change the email address of your Frontier email account. Click on email address option and enter the mail address twice to confirm it. Click to save the changes.
- To change the frontier password, click on ‘Change email password’. Enter old password followed by new password twice. Don’t forget to save the changes.
- To add a phone number to a profile page, go to phone number option and add a phone number in the space provided. Tap ‘Save’ to update the changes.
- If you want to add a new account to the existing frontier account, then add 17 digit frontier account number followed by 4 digit pin. The billing account will remain same for existing account.
Billing changes: Go to account section from ‘My profile’ menu and follow the steps mentioned below:
- To change the billing address, click ‘Edit’ and change the Billing address. Enter the new billing address and save it.
- If you want to receive the soft copy of your frontier bill in your account, then go to Account settings and click on the option which says, ‘Enroll for paperless billing’. You will start receiving the bill copy in your account.
- To unlink the account, click on ‘Unlink’
Email changes: For this, you need to go to Frontier account editor page and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to your account by typing the email address and password in the space provided.
- To change the password, click on ‘Change password’ and enter the new password preceded by an old
- Click to save the new password.
- If you want to create an additional email address in your existing frontier ID, then go to ‘Account Editor Page’. You must login to the account only from the frontier network. If you are away from your home location, you won’t be able to create an additional email address.
- Enter the email address and password and click to login to account.
- Click on ‘Additional email addresses’ to check the current number of emails attached to the primary account. You can add 7 email address to single frontier ID. If the quota is available, you need to click on ‘Create additional email addresses’.
- Enter new username and password for the new email address.
- Click to add a new email address.
Other changes: Apart from above-mentioned changes, if you want to change the primary email address, change the name on the bill, move or cancel the services, change the primary username, change or cancel the scheduled appointment and temporary hold the service, then you can easily do them from ‘Settings’ menu. For any type of support or help, call at Frontier email support or click on Chat icon to start sharing your problem with the technical experts. They are well-versed in their field and will handle your query in a most convenient manner.