From the last few weeks, we have been receiving continuous mails and calls from our existing customers asking us the steps to configure additional email address on their frontier email account. After proper research and analyzation on the steps, we are going to provide the steps to setup additional email address on Frontier account. If you want to add an address, then pay kind attention to this post and implement the steps in the same order as discussed below:
First of all, you need to open the Frontier email account editor link on the browser by typing security.frontier.com/acctedit. Once this link gets opened, you will find following options on the screen, which you can do on your frontier email account.
- Change the password of your account.
- Modify the Spam filtering function of your Frontier com login.
- Forward the mail to other email service provider address.
- Create an additional email address.
- Change or update the existing web counter.
- View the recent activities.
- Check the web site usage and the quota available for your inbox.
- Getting the software license key
- Create a password specific for the particular
The steps to create an additional email address on the frontier email account are discussed here as follows. Go through the steps carefully and slowly. If you find any problem, then you can contact us via email support number or via email chat.
- Sign in to the account by entering the Frontier email login, frontier net, Epix or GVNI email address followed by the password. The password should be the one you used to log in
- Tap login. Go to ‘Additional Email addresses’.
- You will find complete details of your account along with the number of email addresses already connected to the account. You can add as many accounts as you want without any extra charge. If you want to remove the accounts, then you can do so easily without any problem Just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter a new username and password for the additional account. Your new username should always be different from the existing username. After entering the Username and password, click to create an email address.
- Click ‘OK’ to confirm,
Note: To access Frontier editor account page, you need to have connected to the Frontier network only otherwise you won’t be able to open the editor page from your device.
How to upgrade Frontier email security on Mozilla Thunderbird?
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to upgrade email security on Mozilla Thunderbird program. Before starting with the steps, you must keep the username and password with yourself because it will be required for further action.
- First of all, generate an application specific password for your Mozilla Thunderbird
- You will find ‘Get mail messages’ option on the top-left corner of the login screen. Click on it and wait till you get POP3. Frontier login failed message Pop-up on the screen.
- Click on ‘Enter new password’ option.
- Enter the application specific password according to your choice. You can set any password of your wish. Click ‘OK’ to proceed further.
- Now, open tools option and go to ‘Option’ from the drop-down
- A new menu window will be opened on the screen. Go to ‘Security’ option from the Ribbon menu and check mark the box which says, ‘Show saved password’.
- Go to SMTP link and click on ‘Remove’. If you find any problem, then go to Frontier help
- Now in step 8, you have to enter the Password for your primary frontier email address attached to the account. If you don’t want to enter the password again and again, then click on ‘Remember’ password option and then ‘OK’.
Your email account is now ready to use. If you find any problem, then call us at our Frontier email support number given on our support page.