Kindle fire is a device from which you can access more than 26 million TV shows, games, movies, and magazines. In other words, we can say that this gadget is not only meant for E-reading but also for entertainment purpose.
However, it is important to stay connected to our friends, colleagues, and employees which are only possible through any mode of communication and in present scenario no other communication mode is better than the Email. You will be glad to know that you can even setup email account on your E-reader.
Today, we are going to discuss the steps to setup Frontier email on your kindle fire tablet. The main steps for setup are almost same for all the Kindle models. There is little change in some steps for some of the Kindle models. If you don’t know the model number or model name of your kindle fire then you can take help from Kindle support link.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps for 1st generation kindle fire tablet
- Go to apps from the home screen and click on ‘Email’.
- If you are configuring the email for the first time, then select the email service provider i: e, Frontier com login from the list. If the name of your email provider is not in the list, then click on ‘other’.
- Enter the username in the next field. This is your complete email address and email password. Click ‘Next’ to select the POP3/IMAP servers.
- Under the incoming server configurations, you will find the settings available by default. You need to change some of them. The password and the username of your Frontier email login will remain unchanged.
- Now enter the server name in the next field and check the security type. Change the security type to SSL for authentication purpose. Select PLAIN and set the port number to 993 for IMAP and 995 for POP servers.
- If you are using IMAP servers, then don’t forget to fix IMAP in front of the server address or it will be automatically added.
- Now, you need to check the outgoing server settings of your Frontier email. These settings will set automatically by default.
- Change few settings like server name and security type. In server name, you can type smtp.office365.com and in Security type, select TLS. Enter 587 in the port number field and verify the settings required for sign-in.
- Click ‘Next’ to move further. Select ‘Automatic’ when prompted for authentication type. For inbox page settings, you need to set the interval after which your Kindle will check the inbox. If you have set it as ‘More often’ then you will be able to access the emails quickly.
- Enter the name on the last page which you want to get displayed on the front screen. You can now check your emails in the inbox folder from your Kindle
- Click ‘Finish’ to end the setup. For any type of Frontier help, you can contact us at our toll-free number.
Steps for 2nd generation Kindle fire tablet: All the steps for 2nd generation kindle fire tablets are almost same. You can perform same steps as performed in Kindle 1st generation device. In case you find any problem, then you can contact us via Frontier email support number. Our support team will provide assistance to every problem which is being faced by you on your Kindle and frontier email. If you find that your Frontier email is accessed by an unknown person, then you can report this issue to our team. They will help you out in the best possible way.