Today, we are going to provide the steps to configure Frontier email on your windows based smartphone 6. In our previous post, we had discussed the steps to configure frontier mail on Nokia Symbian phone. From the last few weeks, we were continuously receiving the customer requests. They mentioned that they want to know the steps to configure the email on Windows Phone.
Keeping their valuable comments in mind, we have bought a complete guide for you. You just need to read the contents carefully. In case you find any problem, you can contact our Frontier email support team.
Note: The configurations which we are going to place in front of you today are based on Microsoft Exchange servers which mean that if you delete any message from your device, the same will be deleted from the server and you won’t be able to archive it from your desktop or Mac book.
All the steps which we are going to discuss with you today are already verified and tested by some users on their windows phone. In case you find any problem, then you can contact your device manufacturer.
Steps to configure Frontier mail are discussed here as follows:
- Unlock the phone by entering the PIN or pattern. Once unlocked, click on ‘Start’ key from the home menu. You will find this key in the left bottom of home screen.
- Click on ‘Messaging’ option.
- Go to ‘New email account’ option from the list of options displayed on the screen.
- Enter Frontier email login address in the next field and click ‘Next’ to go to next page.
- On next page, you will be prompted to select the email provider. Scroll down to select Microsoft Exchange Once selected, click ‘Next’. In case, the Microsoft exchange server is not available on the list, you can either take support from the internet or go to frontier help link from our support site.
- Confirm your selection for Microsoft outlook exchange. To get server settings for your outlook program, you need to contact the administrator.
- Now, in the server address field, you have to type webmail.frontier.com and check mark the box which says, ‘This server requires an SSL authentication’. Click ‘Next’.
- In step 8, you need to enter a frontier email address in the username field and frontier email password in the next field.
- Type ‘frontier’ in the domain field and click ‘Next’.
- Now, you will be prompted to select the data which you want to synchronize with Exchange You can select calendars, Email, contacts, and tasks. Click on ‘Finish’ to complete the process.
- Wait for few minutes until your smartphone synchronizes with the exchange servers. This may take time so there is no need to create a panic.
- Once the synchronization gets completed, you can check your Frontier com login
In this way, you can configure the Frontier mail using Microsoft exchange server on your windows phone 6. We hope you will get success in the first attempt and provide us a positive feedback on our support page.
In case, you are getting any problem or you are unlucky, then you can contact our support team via a toll-free number. They will help you with full dedication and zeal. Moreover, they will try to solve your problem at the earliest so that your important piece of work may not get affected and you will be able to enjoy best email experience again. If you are satisfied with our steps, then do mention your comments. We will be happy to hear from you.