The process of setting up IMAP RCN mail account on Apple iPad is discussed in this blog post. If you are interested in knowing this process, then all you have to do is, read this blog post till the end.
RCN email works fine with all kinds of operating system, period. But, people have come across problems in accessing RCN email on their respective devices. Well, technical issues in electronic based systems are inevitable, but timely rectification can prevent the company from getting bad reviews and feedbacks from customers.
We in this blog post are not going to discuss the issues in RCN com login email today, but we will discuss a different problem that is also important for many people. The number of iPad users is increasing with every passing day. The number is already in millions, and it continues to rise as I write this post.
The number of people using RCN email on iPad is also in thousands if not millions. Therefore, it becomes important to discuss how to setup RCN IMAP on Apple iPad devices. Many people have tried doing so in the past, but they were not able to do it successfully.
Well, it is not that easy to setup IMAP RCN email login account on iPad until there is someone there who has the expertise and experience for assistance.
If you too are trying to setup IMAP RCN mail on iPad, but don’t know how to do so, then there is no need to find some expert. Instead, read the below-mentioned instructions and do it yourself. It won’t be that difficult for you if you are aware of how things work in electronic devices.
Here is how the process begin:
- You have to go to the IMAP setup on your iPad. This will be in your iPad email settings.
- When you find the option named ‘incoming mail server, you need to enter ‘imap.rcn.com’.
- Now, comes the turn of entering the value in ‘outgoing mail server’. Here, you will enter ‘smtp.rcn.com’.
- Now, you will have to verify your iPad. This process could take up to 30 minutes, so be patient while it happens.
- Once the iPad gets verified, you can test email functions. There is no need to jump in the air with joy once you see it working because it will look as if everything is OK, but in reality, the mail is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, which you can’t reply to.
- You will have to go back into the settings of RCN mail and replace the incoming mail server value from ‘imap.rcn.com’ to ‘rcn.com’.
- Tap ‘Save’ and you are done.
These settings are going to work for sure. Many people who tried the same settings but were not able to setup IMAP RCN mail account went through the right ports, but they chose the wrong server. So, once the right port and server are chosen, things will fall into their respective places and you will be able to send and receive emails from your RCN mail.
Surprising the same steps can be performed for a tablet running on Android OS. If you are not able to setup IMAP RCN email account, then you can take RCN email support. They will be able to help you in a precise manner.
Many people come across different problems in RCN mail, and they all take the assistance of RCN help and support providers because they know the importance of getting the issue fixed in the right manner. So, you can take RCN help for this setting up of IMAP RCN issue. They will provide you with detailed and precise information.