Today, we are going to discuss the steps to troubleshoot various problems related to Frontier email login. If you are a frontier mail users and want to troubleshoot a problem related to the account, then continue reading the post. You will be glad to see the fixing steps which are not available on any other support page.
Steps to retrieve the Frontier mail from multiple devices
If you are working somewhere and in a habit of checking the mails frequently, then it is easy to check the emails from a different location on your Frontier email account. If you are using a smartphone, computer or laptop then simply connect to the internet and link the account to the server by entering the login credentials.
If you want to set up the mail software so that the mail keeps on adding to the server, then you can follow the below mentioned steps.
- Open tools and go to ‘Accounts’ followed by mail tab.
- Select Frontier com login, Frontier.net, and citilink whichever is valid on your computer and go to ‘Properties’.
- Select ‘Advanced’ tab and tap on the checkbox which says, ‘Leave a copy of the message on server’.
- Tap on ‘Apply’ and close the window.
Steps to set up new E-mail addresses on Frontier email account
- Go to ‘Editor’ tab and click on Security.account.frontier.com.
- Enter the Frontier mail login ID and password in the next field.
- Once you login to the account, you will find ‘Additional Email addresses’ option.
- You will find a list of accounts which are currently attached to the email address. Moreover, you will find the number of accounts which you can create without any extra charge. You can add or remove the accounts anytime.
- Enter the new username and password for creating the new email account. Make sure that the username and password should not match with the existing email accounts. For more help and support related to this, you can call at Frontier email support number.
Note: When you add an account, you must ensure that you are connected to the Frontier network. If you are away from your location and trying adding the account from there, you won’t be able to get success or the ‘Account editor’ page won’t open on it.
Can’t send or receive the email
If you are facing problem in sending or receiving the email from your Frontier mail, then try sending the mail to yourself. If it doesn’t get received, then there is some problem with the setup or the setup is not properly configured. You can fix this issue by calling at our Frontier help and support number.
In case, you are getting ‘553’ error on your computer screen there is nothing to worry. To fix this error, configure the client-server properly with the email address of your Frontier account. You can set the reply to your email address according to your preference or wish.
If this doesn’t solve the problem, you can check the SMTP authentication and settings of your account. Any incorrect outgoing server settings may cause this issue. This can be resolved by calling at our support number. The support team will guide you according to the problem.