Are you looking to organize your Frontier email? Well, this is exactly what we are going to discuss today. The best way to organize your email is when you clear out the inbox.
You can stay organized by creating around 1000 filters, which are going to tell incoming emails as to which folders to be delivered to. You can redirect emails to your customized folders or standard folders. If you don’t know what standard folders are, then those are spam or trash. If you think that the emails coming from certain email addresses are spam, then you can program your email to make sure that those emails directly gets into your spam or trash folder.
A new filter that you add is only going to affect all the future emails that you receive and not the existing ones that are already present in your email account. In order to create a filter, here is what you are going to do:
- Take the mouse over the ‘Settings’ icon. Then, select ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Filters’.
- Click ‘Add’.
- Enter a ‘Filter Name’.
- Enter the ‘Filter’ criteria.
- Choose a folder where you would like your affected emails to go to or select ‘New Folder’ in order to create a new one.
- Click ‘Save’.
- Click ‘Save Again’ in order to go back to your emails.
If you would like to modify your existing filter settings, then that is also possible. Here is how you can edit the filters:
- Bring the mouse pointer over the ‘Settings’ icon and then, select ‘Settings’.
- Click a filter name from the list that you are seeing on the screen.
- Click ‘Edit’.
- Make all the necessary changes and then, click ‘Save’.
- Click ‘Save Again’ in order to return to your email.
Sort Filter Order
It is quite important to set a right order of your filters, and if you want to do it, then you can follow certain steps in order to do so:
- Filters are prioritized from the top down.
- If you want to apply two filters to the same email, then the top filter is going to be used.
- You can move filters up or down by selecting the filter followed by clicking ‘up’ or ‘down’ arrow.
If you wish to remove a filter, then you can easily do that by following below-mentioned steps:
- Bring your mouse over the ‘Settings’ icon and then, select ‘Settings’.
- Click a filter that you wish to apply from the list.
- Click ‘Remove’.
- Click ‘Save’ in order to go back to your email.
If you come across any issue while applying any of the aforementioned filters, then you will have to get in touch with Email Online Help and Support providers. Only they will be able to provide you with the right assistance. It is important that you organize your email because that will make accessing emails a lot easier.