We recommend you to use the below-mentioned instructions if you run into a particular problem. Let’s start with the different features and troubleshooting steps given below:
- Email quotas and Size limits: To reduce the number of Spam in a day, Frontier email account has restricted a number of emails send per hour per day. The limits sanctioned are sufficient enough to cater to your daily needs but if you want to send in large volume, then you need to enhance the quota and size limit.
The amount of space allocated to you on your frontier mail account is directly depended on the plan you have subscribed to. You can check the space from Frontier Account editor page under email login. You can’t enhance the space allotted to you by the server on your own. If you get a message from the server, then you will not be able to deliver the message to the recipient address.
We recommend you not to try sending the attachment larger than 2-3 MB in size.
- To reduce the size of the picture you want to send to someone, save the picture in .jpg format. This will take less space and reach the destination faster.
- Consider FTP instead of emailing. In this method, you can directly send the link instead of sending an entire file over the email. Learn about how to send the file through FTP by visiting the online help support link.
If you are using the personal email account for sending the business mails, then it is highly recommended to upgrade it to Business class. The business account has enhanced daily limit and quota.
Quota Warning: When you receive any new mail, a disk quota is always checked. If the disk quota gets consumed above 85%, then you will receive an Automatic quota warning message. To reduce the amount of space, you need to delete the old or irrelevant message from the inbox. We recommend you to delete all those messages first which contains large size attachments. Don’t forget to delete messages from the trash folder.
- View Message header: We know that every message contains Header file which is at the top of the mail. This part covers all the important information like sender’s address, recipients’ address, and If you want to see the header of your mail, then follow the below-mentioned tricks.
- Open a message from the question and highlight it.
- Click on ‘More’ from the toolbar.
- Select ‘Header’.
- Troubleshooting: Attachment Won’t send: If you are getting the problem in sending the attachment with your mail, then you need to check for viruses if available in the attachment. You must scan the attached file before uploading with email.
Messages being deleted: If the Frontier email account messages are deleting automatically without your intervention, then your mail may be older than 6 months. All messages older than 6 months will be deleted automatically by the Frontier server. To get rid of this problem:
Download the mail into the mail program like Outlook, Netscape, Outlook Express, Eudora, and Thunderbird. This will save the message in your computer rather than saving in the mail server.
Another thing you can do is store the messages in the folder rather than storing in Inbox of your Frontier mail account.
Open and read the messages in the inbox regularly.
You will be affected if you don’t read the new messages daily from the inbox.