The steps to change the password of your Mediacom Email account are quite easy if you are aware of it. By implementing certain steps you can easily secure the account after changing the password. If you know the steps then it’s great, if not then also there is nothing to worry. We are going to help you out. If you find any problem after reading the steps, feel free to contact us at our Mediacom email support number.
Password change is also important from the security point of view. If you want to keep your email account secure and protected, then keep on changing the password after regular interval of time so that nobody can remember your password.
The steps which we are going to discuss with you now are strictly applicable on Mediacom mail account only. You can’t try the same steps for other email service providers.
- Log in to the account with the Mediacom email login Here, the login details refer to the username and password you used to login to the account.
- Go to ‘Account Management’ page.
- Select ‘Reset Password’ option and go to ‘Settings’ page given at the bottom of the page.
- You need to answer some questions for your verification purpose. These answers are the one which are already entered by you during the password security process. So your answers must match with the previous answers otherwise you won’t get the recovery link.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Enter the password twice to confirm the match. If the password entered is incorrect, enter it again in the box.
If you have created secondary accounts with the primary Mediacom com login, then you have the option to change the account password of a secondary account with the help of your Primary email login. To change the password, you need to follow the steps mentioned here as under. In case you find any problem, you can contact our support team at given Mediacom help and customer support number.
- The first steps is same as the one discussed above. Go to ‘Account management’ page from the login page.
- Go to ‘Associated account’ from the primary email login mentioned under ‘account management’ page.
- Click on the email account for which you want to change the password.
- Go to ‘Reset password’ link and provide the details asked in the next
- Enter the details, then click ‘Next’. You will be required to enter the password on the next page. Click to enter the password. You must enter it carefully.
- Click ‘Submit’.
In this way, you can change and reset the password of your personal Mediacom email account. We hope you must have got these steps and you find success after implementing them in the same order. If yes, then do mention the comments in our comment section given below. In case, the situation is still the same, you can call us and talk to our customer care executive at our given support number. They will assist you in your language. They are technically experienced and have thorough knowledge about each and every problem. You can ask them without any hesitation.