RCN email is similar to any other mail service and is highly liked by millions of users around the world. This is due to its capabilities and features that are coming with it. However, there are some users who are getting the problem in signing onto their RCN account once in a blue moon. Today, in this post we are going to discuss the steps to recover forgotten password of your RCN account.
Another best feature of RCN mail is that it stores additional information of you, which can be used to recover the password there on. If you have forgotten the password, then RCN mail will simply validate the information and provide you the link to reset the password. By clicking on this link, you can easily retrieve your account and set a new password for your RCN account.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps in details.
Step 1: How to recover the forgotten password
- If you want to recover your RCN email password, then you need to enter the secondary email address which is linked to your RCN account.
- Click on ‘Forgot password’ link. This link is available on RCN email login
- You will be asked to enter the complete email address of your RCN account in the given box. This will direct you to the account support page.
- Tap ‘Next’ to continue.
- You RCN account will now authenticate you by verifying different queries. Following questions can be asked from you:
- You may be asked some questions and prompted you to enter the answers for the same.
- If you don’t know the exact answer to the particular question, then you can skip the question by clicking on ‘Try different question’ option.
- You may be asked to enter the valid secondary email address and phone number you entered while registering on RCN com login.
Step 2: Questions that RCN may ask you for verification purpose
- You may be prompted to enter the password you use to log in with during earlier times.
- Next, you may be asked to enter ‘verification code’ which is sent to you after two step verification of your RCN account.
- You can receive the code through following methods. SMS based text message on your phone from RCN, on an official app and via printed backup
- You may even be prompted to enter the valid mobile number for verification purpose. For more help and support, you can go to RCN help
- After entering the phone number in the field, you will receive recovery code shortly on it which you need to enter on RCN recovery page.
- Provide secondary email address details in the next field.
- Now, you will receive a reset link on your secondary email address. Login to secondary address and click on the reset link.
- RCN password recovery will again ask you to enter some questions along with the answers which will be used to recover password in near future.
- Enter the month and year of creation of RCN email in the last field and click ‘OK’ to save changes.
This is all about the recovery process. You can now try signing onto your RCN account. We hope you will get back to it successfully. If you are still getting the problem in signing onto your account, then feel free to contact RCN email support number. The support executives are available 24/7 on this toll-free number. They will assist you in a best possible way. The technical experts are highly professional and have deep knowledge about every issue. They can solve any problem instantly and conveniently.