We have discussed the steps to configure the Mediacom mail on different devices. In this post, you will find the settings for configuring the Mediacom Email on your Android phone.
Today, we are going to offer the extensive guide for setting up the mail on your Android based device. You must read all the steps carefully.
The actual steps may change according to model, but the general settings are almost same for every model. If you are using any of the Android models, then the basic settings are given here. You can follow them without any problem. Yes, if you will not succeed, then don’t feel hesitation to call at Mediacom Email support number provided on the official web page. You can also ask a query through the feedback portion provided at the bottom of the page.
Now, the steps to configure the mail are:
- Open the email app from your Android phone and tap on settings. Add a new mail account to the list if you have already any mail in your app.
- Enter POP3 settings for your account type. With this settings, you will be able to receive the new mail notification on multiple devices. You can send or receive the mail from any device without any restriction or problem.
- Enter the complete Mediacom Email login address and password for sign-in followed by manual setup option. You will find automatic and manual configuration option after this step. Don’t forget to click on ‘manual steps’ to proceed further.
- Now, you will find the incoming server settings screen in front of your device screen. Enter the below-mentioned information in the given fields.
- Username: Enter your email address.
- Password: Enter the password, you used to log in Type each character very carefully as wrong entry may block your account for the temporary period.
- Incoming mail server: In this field, you are required to enter the mail address according to the server I: e, mail.mediacombb.net. For further Mediacom help and support, you can contact the service executives in this regard. They will solve your each and every problem in a best possible way.
- Choose the port number for your incoming server: 995
- Security type: Select SSL from the list of options if available any.
- Click ‘next’ to proceed further.
- Now, it’s the time to enter outgoing mail server settings in the boxes provided. You need to enter the following information in each box.
- Outgoing server mail: The information that is to be entered in this box is; mail.Mediacombb.net
- Outgoing port number: This is different from that of the incoming port number. Enter 465 in the outgoing port number field. If this port number is not available on your device, then try entering the next consecutive port number i: e, 466. One out of both will definitely work on your device.
- Type SSL for security type and encryption type. You must enable this option for the outgoing mail server as well.
- Click on yes, when asked for authentication required.
- Enter Mediacom com login address in the username field. You must enter the complete email address along with domain name otherwise, you won’t be able to login to your account.
- Password: The next box which you will find on the device screen is ‘password’. Enter the password in this box. This password is same as used for login purpose.
- Click ‘next’ to proceed further.
- Enter the preferences of your choice in the next field and enter the name of your choice for your email address, which you want to get displayed on the recipient’s screen when you send a message from your account and click on ‘ok’ to finish the setup process.