LG is making up for the losses that it has incurred in the past decade or so by not bringing a reliable and attractive smartphone model. The company went into the introspection mode, and that did the magic. LG launched a few models in the past couple of years, and they all have done extremely well on the global level. But, we are not going to discuss the features of LG G5, but we will discuss the process of configuring Frontier email on LG G5 so that those who are using Frontier email can make use of their smartphones to access their email accounts.
Frontier email is one of the most premium email service providers in the United States. There are millions of users using this email service on a daily basis. Since emails are considered as one of the primary sources of communication for many, therefore, it is important to have emails configured on the smartphones. If you too are looking to configure your Frontier email on your LG Mobile G5, then you can follow the steps that are given below. You can easily set up Frontier email with IMAP or POP3 settings.
To set up Frontier email directly from LG G5 email app, you can follow below-mentioned steps:
- On your LG G5, tap ‘Home Key’.
- When you do so, you will have to tap ‘email’ option, which will open your Frontier email’s inbox.
Note: If your Frontier email is not configured on your LG G5, then you will be prompted to do that. A pop-up screen will appear having the information regarding the same.
- Follow the instructions that you see on the screen and complete the setup process of Frontier email.
How to set up Frontier email with LG G5 by making use of server settings?
In order to do that, you will have to drag down the notification bar and tap ‘settings’. The process afterward is explained below:
- In settings, tap ‘general’ > ‘accounts & sync’. If the list view has been activated, then tap option named ‘personal’ and then, ‘accounts & sync’.
- Tap ‘add account’ and then, ‘email option’.
- Tap ‘other’.
- Enter your Frontier email address along with the password.
- Tap ‘select’ to begin with setting up of your email manually. After you select manual setup, you will be prompted to configure a few other options like your username, password, security and server type, etc.
- Select ‘email type’ now. Choose from either ‘POP3’ or ‘IMAP’.
- Tap ‘Next’ a couple of times.
- Enter ‘incoming server settings’ now.
- Enter ‘username’ and ‘password’ for your Frontier email.
- You can also edit your account name if you want.
- Tap ‘next’ to proceed ahead followed by adding values in ‘outgoing server settings’.
- Tap ‘Done’ > ‘sync settings’.
- Tap ‘next’ to continue.
- Type in your Frontier email account name and then, display name.
- Tap ‘Done’ to complete the process.
Had there been any issue in any of these steps, you can get in touch with email online help and support providers. They will be able to assist you in the most suitable manner. The process is quite straightforward and easy to understand, so it is recommended to perform it on your own first, and if you come across any issue, then take the assistance of experts.