Are you using an RCN email on your Mac apple device and want to change the settings of it? If yes, then there is no need to move around here and there on the internet. Just read this post carefully you will be able to perform the steps on your own. The steps which we are going to explain here are simple to understand and you can grab them easily in a first go.
If after reading the steps you still find any problem in the settings of RCN account, you can contact us at our RCN email support number. There is a number of support pages available online but we guarantee you that we will provide the best technical support to our users so there is no need to rely on any other sources after taking support from our experts.
The steps to change the settings of RCN com login are discussed below:
- Go to mail icon from the desktop and click on it.
- Open Mac mail menu and go to ‘Preferences’ of the account. You will find this option in the mail menu.
- Click on the Mail account you want to edit. Like here we are talking off RCN email account. Select the RCN account from the list of account.
- Go to ‘outgoing mail server’ settings and click on ‘Edit SMTP server settings’.
- Open ‘Advanced’ tab and uncheck the option which says, ‘automatically detect the account settings’.
- Now, you need to enter the port number for this server. Enter 25 in this field.
- Select ‘Authentication’.
- Enter the RCN email login username and password. The username consists of the only first part before @ symbol.
- The outgoing server settings for your RCN email account are set up now. You can cross check the settings anytime by performing the steps mentioned above.
- Don’t forget to save the settings before exit from the settings window.
- Now, you need to click on ‘send mail’ or get a mail.
- Enter the password again for authentication purpose.
- It is recommended to save the password through ‘Remember me’ option. When you click on this option, you will no longer require entering the username and password again and again in the login field. If you find any problem after that, you can contact support provider.
- If you are using multiple RCN email accounts, then you need to select the one which you wish to configure to change. Select the account, then perform the same steps as mentioned above in the steps.
- The process is complete now.
So this is all about the steps to change the settings of RCN email account. If after implementing these steps, you still find any problem you can contact our support representatives. They will guide you according to you. You can ask any query from them without any hesitation. They will charge reasonable cost from you and provide best technical support alternatively.